The OLEC Annual Conference in a new guise: Over the course of an entire week, we will offer you exciting impulses, lectures and exchange opportunities on the path to a climate-neutral future as a hybrid format in various digital and on-site events! Under the motto "Achieving climate goals - taking on challenges and bringing people along", we cordially invite you to enter into dialogue with us and experts from business, science, education, administration and society.
What to expect:
- Monday, 04 October 2021 - [CORE Oldenburg/ Livestream] Evening event with an impulse from Rebecca Freitag, sustainability expert, activist and former UN youth delegate.
- Tuesday, 05 October 2021 - [CORE Oldenburg/ Livestream] Conference on solutions and challenges of the energy and climate transition with contributions from the German Energy Agency (DENA), the Climate Neutrality Foundation and the Lower Saxony Ministry for Environment, Energy and Climate Protection.
- Tuesday, 05 October 2021 - [Jade University of Applied Sciences, Maritime Campus Elsfleth/ alternatively via ZOOM] Barcamp Hydrogen in cooperation with the Metropolitan Region Northwest.
- Wednesday, 06 October 2021 - [digital via ZOOM] OLEC dialog meets Auf Achse "Together we are strong!". Responsible action for more climate protection. What citizens:inside can do to achieve climate goals."
- Thursday, 07 October 2021 - [CORE Oldenburg/ Livestream] Conference on regional and transboundary climate protection, bringing people along and science communication with contributions from Acatech, NettCon Energy and Wissenschaft im Dialog.
- Thursday, 07 October 2021 - [BfE e.V. Oldenburg/ alternatively via ZOOM] Multiplier:inside workshop Project Heat Turnaround Northwest.
- Friday, 08. October 2021 - [Groningen] OLEC on Tour - Cross-border Hydrogen Applications (exclusively for invited guests)
We have aroused your interest? Then register now here on our event platform (Talque): OLEC Energy Week 2021 - Registration
All information about the event can be found at www.energiecluster.de/energy-week and on the event platform.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)