Diskutieren Sie gemeinsam mit den Think Tank Expert*innen unter der Gesprächsführung von Lars Waldmann, Leiter des Kreises Internet der Energie sowie unserem OLEC-Vorstandsvertreter Till Luhmann, Leiter Unternehmensentwicklung der BTC AG am 14. Januar 2022 von 9.00 bis 11.00 Uhr im digitalen Raum.
OLEC – THE ENERGY INNOVATION NETWORK
Innovation and knowledge management for the energy system of the future
Oldenburger Energiecluster OLEC e.V. is the largest cross-technological energy network in Germany’s north-west. Small and large businesses as well as universities, institutions, regional authorities and education institutions are network members. Our members have comprehensive know-how and excellent competencies in the energy sector and are focusing on renewable energies and their efficient integration into future energy systems. OLEC connects important players from the region and understands itself as a dialogue platform for the energy revolution in Lower Saxony.
You have ideas for projects? Or you are looking for partners for your project ideas and want to network? Please contact us!
Interdisciplinary research and work in all areas of renewable energies is done under the OLEC umbrella. Our sometimes globally active members participate in various research projects, studies and innovative projects. It is this cross-technological networking within the cluster that gives our members a cutting edge in knowledge. This can contribute crucially to innovation development, the optimization of existing products and access to new areas of business.
The network understands itself as dialogue platform for the energy revolution in all of Lower Saxony and is the central contact for all questions regarding future energy supply. Not only does OLEC promote knowledge transfer between economy and research, we also integrate other players like municipalities, cities and regions as well as players from the education and training sector to support an exchange of know-how in as many directions as possible.
- Integration of renewable energies into the energy system of the future
- Contributing to climate protection
- Accelerating the knowledge and technology transfer from the research into the economy
- Initiating joint cooperation, research and development projects
- Location marketing for the energy state Lower Saxony and the north-western region (Region Nordwest)
- Targeted lobbying for the energy sector
- Promotion and strengthening of the education and training sector as well as recruitment and retention of specialist personnel
- Development of cross-border and international cooperation projects