At some times courageous spirit of innovation in a new environment is required. That is why with the start of the new year 2022 we are saying goodbye to the concept of working groups, in which we have so far engaged in exchange with the members of OLEC on a wide range of topics and projects. All interested parties are cordially invited to meet the challenges of the energy system transformation together in five innovation spaces. These five innovation spaces are currently in operation:
- Hydrogen - 12.04.2023, digital
- Sustainable mobility - date to follow
- Decarbonisation of the economy - date to follow
- Heat in buildings and neighbourhoods - date to follow
- Digital applications for the energy industry - date to follow
All activities are guided by the OLEC vision: "Climate neutral. The Northwest leads the way!" The innovation spaces are intended to make a decisive contribution to implementing this vision in OLEC and to reflect the know-how and ideas of the stakeholders in the Northwest.
The invitations to the innovation spaces will go out shortly.